Invite a friend!

Champion Air LLC

Address
440 9th Ave Grafton WI 53024
Phone
(262) 375-3594
comfortbychampionair.com
Is this your business?
Claim it now!
Something wrong?
Submit a correction
Average Rating
3.5
Total Reviews
(3)
Leave a review with:
  1. 1 Star
  2. 2 Stars
  3. 3 Stars
  4. 4 Stars
  5. 5 Stars
Is this your business? Claim it now!
Get Directions

Share on
Share

Contact Us

Email the business

Toll Free
(888) 278-8030
Fax
(262) 375-8209

Business Hours

Status: Open

Sunday
Open All Day
Monday
Open All Day
Tuesday
Open All Day
Wednesday
Open All Day
Thursday
Open All Day
Friday
Open All Day
Saturday
Open All Day

Payment Methods

  • Visa
  • MasterCard

YellowBot Recommends

Wisconsin Pump And Sump Inc.

  • 2397 Maple Rd Grafton, WI 53024
  • (262) 377-2223

View Profile

Sears Home Improvement

  • 13040 W Lisbon Rd Ste 300 Brookfield, WI 53005
  • (262) 781-0866

View Profile

Submit a correction

Know more about this business than we do? Cool! Please submit any corrections or missing details you may have.

Help us make it right

What the community has to say about Champion Air LLC

Information about this business (5)

Experience since 1976

Champion Air is a Wisconsin 24 hr emergency service Heating, Geothermal, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ice machine, Boiler, Water heater, & furnace repair, replacement, & maintenance company located in Ozaukee county WI. Champion Air will send only a licensed electrician or HVAC technician for electrical, air conditioner, furnace, boiler, ice machine, cooler, or freezer repair, commercial...

91% service same day we are working on the other 9% you get options not ultimatums!

Repair or New Replacement Service for You and your friends anytime, residential and commercial heating, air conditioning, cooling, water heater, filtration, IAQ, humidify, Hot water Hydronics, sceduled preventative care for your system, extended warranties, and discounts available. Service brands...

Add Photo or Video
User Photos & Videos

Be the first YellowBot user to add photos or videos of Champion Air LLC

Reviews of this business (3) view all

Share a review

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Top 3 sentiment words

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Rating distribution

5 stars
2
4 stars
0
3 stars
0
2 stars
0
1 star
1
No rating
0
See more reputation details

Other reviews from the web (3) view all

Great people to work with

Average Rating
100

The people at champion Air have always been great to work with. They really want to make sure everything is done right.

Fast friendly and efficient, and reasonably priced

Average Rating
100

I had a problem with my furnace on a Sunday, Mike came out in less than 2 hours, fixed it quickly and at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company.

Business description (2)

This company offers sales and services for residential, commercial and industrial heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and indoor air comfort systems.

Champion Air Inc provides Additions and Remodels services in Grafton. Call them at 262-375-3594 for more details.

© 2007-2019 Solfo, Inc. – All rights reserved