Invite a friend!

Buffalo Exchange

Address
51 N Broadway Denver CO 80203
Phone
(303) 866-0165
buffaloexchange.com
Is this your business?
Claim it now!
Something wrong?
Submit a correction
Average Rating
4
Total Reviews
(99)
Leave a review with:
  1. 1 Star
  2. 2 Stars
  3. 3 Stars
  4. 4 Stars
  5. 5 Stars
Is this your business? Claim it now!
Get Directions

Share on
Share

Contact Us

Email the business

Fax
(502) 459-7014

Business Hours

Status: Open

Sunday
12:00pm-7:00pm
Monday
11:00am-8:00pm
Tuesday
11:00am-8:00pm
Wednesday
11:00am-8:00pm
Thursday
11:00am-8:00pm
Friday
11:00am-8:00pm
Saturday
11:00am-8:00pm

Payment Methods

  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Discover
  • Debit

YellowBot Recommends

Safelite AutoGlass

  • 100 Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood, CO 80226
  • (877) 664-8932

View Profile

Rosemary's Baby Book Store

  • 1430 S Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood, CO 80232
  • (303) 986-8799

View Profile

Submit a correction

Know more about this business than we do? Cool! Please submit any corrections or missing details you may have.

Help us make it right

What the community has to say about Buffalo Exchange

Information about this business (4)

**SHOPPING ONLY** NOT BUYING AT THIS LOCATION.

New & Recycled Fashion®. Current trends, jeans, designer and vintage at a bargain.

Buffalo Exchange is by far one of the most popular and well-reviewed secondhand clothing stores in Colorado. Over 80 percent of their inventory is donated, bought, or traded with locals. The remaining 20 percent is purchased from other thrift stores. Buffalo Exchange might function like a normal thrift store, but their selection is anything but. Be it Go Go boots, fashion jeans, or fur stoles,...

FOLLOW US!
Instagram - buffaloexchangecolorado
Twitter - buffexcolorado

HOW WE WORK
Buffalo Exchange is unique, because clothing and accessories are bought, sold and traded locally with store customers. Bring in your former favorites for trade or cash on the spot! Our ever-changing inventory includes designer labels, vintage, jeans, leather, current basics and one-of-a-kind items. You'll also...

Add Photo or Video
User Photos & Videos

Be the first YellowBot user to add photos or videos of Buffalo Exchange

Reviews of this business (118) view all

Share a review

Overall review sentiment

Score
69%

Top 3 sentiment words

deals
Count
3
Score
100%
finds
Count
3
Score
100%
experience
Count
2
Score
50%

Overall review sentiment

Score
69%

Rating distribution

5 stars
48
4 stars
19
3 stars
12
2 stars
15
1 star
5
No rating
20
See more reputation details

Editorial reviews from the web (1)

Thrifty shoppers know to shop here for the great party gear and cool bargains.

In Short
The local franchise of a nationwide chain, this store sells used, trade-in and consignment clothing. Its location on Capitol Hill is what gives this shop its urban culture cred,...

Other reviews from the web (118) view all

Average Rating
40

I've been to Buffalo Exchanges all across the country and I was pretty disappointed in this one. The store is SO SMALL. It doesn't feel like a boutique. One of the reasons I love Buffalo is for...

Average Rating
100

5 star

Business description (6) view all

n/a

Buffalo Exchange can be found at E 13th Ave 230. The following is offered: Vintage & Used Clothing. The entry is present with us since Sep 9, 2010 and was last updated on Nov 14, 2013. In Denver there are 11 other Vintage & Used Clothing. An overview can be found here.

Tips about this business (2)

The Extras

All the clothes not bought can be donated to those less fortunate. Social workers make pick-ups at the end of each night.

Know Before You Go

Low on dough? Bring in used items and get cash in hand or store credit on the spot.

© 2007-2018 Solfo, Inc. – All rights reserved