Share on

Contact Us

YellowBot Recommends

Carolina Surface Coatings LLC

• 113 Birch Grv Spartanburg, SC 29307
  • (864) 582-1944

View Profile

Submit a correction

Know more about this business than we do? Cool! Please submit any corrections or missing details you may have.

Help us make it right

What the community has to say about T3 Talent

Information about this business (1)

T3 Talent is a talent management and development company operating in the Greenville/Spartanburg area of SouthCarolina. We work with both local and national talent of all ages in the music, acting and modeling industries.

Mission Statement

Our #1 goal at T3 is to provide our clients with premiere training while connecting them to jobs within their industry. We strive to maximize opportunities...

Reviews of this business (4)

Share a review

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Top 3 sentiment words

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Rating distribution

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
No rating
See more reputation details

Other reviews from the web (4)

Average Rating

In the few short months I've been with T3 I've already made huge steps forward in my developing music career. They've be...en instrumental in helping me find my voice, develop my style and find my place in the music business. I'm so blessed and excited to see where it will take me! See More

Thanks for setting up great make up/hair with Katie cotton and head shots/portfolio pics with Josh Norris! Already booked a job after a week with T3. So worth it!!!

Lindsay/T3 has been instrumental in the vocal development of my daughter, Kit. Lindsay was able to push Kit to the next... level even at her young age which ultimately led to her current placement with Stone at Icon. We are excited to be working with Lindsay again in tandem with the Atlanta studio! Lindsay and T3 work hard to bring out the best in every client and are constantly seeking...

Wow! Not sure where to start or stop...we were there pre-T3 and Lindsay Bennett gave us the info and opportunity to star...t trying for bigger things. Since then, all three of children, 11, 9, and 4, were signed with one of the best Southeast regional talent agencies. My son has attended a callback for Cathy Rigby's Peter Pan and was one of a final few called back for Josh Duhamel's son in...

Business description (2)

T3 Talent is located at 187 W Broad St, Spartanburg, SC..

Get T3'd. We develop and promote aspiring musicians, actors and models of all ages. Contact us to set up a consultation.

© 2007-2024 Solfo, Inc. – All rights reserved