• 4213 Dale Rd 4 Modesto, CA 95356
  • (209) 545-7344

View Profile

Pam Shelton-Allen - State Farm Insurance Agent

• 3520 Oakdale Rd Ste E Modesto, CA 95357
  • (209) 551-0221

View Profile

Submit a correction

Know more about this business than we do? Cool! Please submit any corrections or missing details you may have.

Help us make it right

What the community has to say about T3 Direct

Information about this business (2)

Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page

T3-Direct Marketing provides Guaranteed Face to Face Meetings & Sales Appointments, Guaranteed Webinars and Live Telephone Transfers to your sales staff.

Reviews of this business (7) view all

Share a review

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Top 3 sentiment words

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Rating distribution

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
No rating
See more reputation details

Other reviews from the web (7) view all

I paid $8000.00 up front for 50 qualified appointments for my business and i to date have only received 39. i was told this would be a 2 week campaign, we went into week 12 and they stopped calling for us. they refuse to refund us for the appointments we didnt receive, and they refuse to call and finish our campaign. They stole over $2000 from me (Thats right STOLE)i have many emails stating...

Glad I saw this review on T3 Direct!  They called me pitching their services and was contemplating using them until i saw this report.You mentioned you have used 'other' business resources (telemarketing companies) that we reliable and honest.What companies do you recommend and have used that are reliable, honest and 'productive' in terms of generating 'valid' appointments?Thanks for your...

t3 direct did not fulfill their contract with us. they made excuse after excuse. they never hold themselves accountable. they blame competitors, bad clients and others for the bad reviews. how about being accountable? how about working out your problems and not threatening with lawsuits?
i read the complaints from others who have dealt with t3 direct. then I read t3 directs response. sounds...

T3direct don't waste your time and money

sounds like a typical response from a company in trouble. keep blaming your customers for your failures. you cannot accept that your company has cheated many people out of their money. you have bogus guarantees and claims on your website. you have create fake positive reviews for your company. i looked up a lot of the positive reviews for t3 direct and the people either don't exist or their...

INVESTIGATION COMPLETE: FAKE COMPLAINT

Investigated: This false claim has been investigated, resolved and given to the legal department for action.
During the course of the investigation, it was revealed that T3 has never had a client named Rick from Ohio.
The investigation also determined the true identity of the fake complainant and they are now facing legal action and being sued by T3.
T3 sets thousands of face to face sales...

© 2007-2024 Solfo, Inc. – All rights reserved