• 81 Walsh Drive Parsippany, NJ 07054
  • (973) 244-7473

View Profile

Iron Mountain - Elizabeth

• 1189 Magnolia Ave Elizabeth, NJ 07207
  • (908) 737-1054

View Profile

Submit a correction

Know more about this business than we do? Cool! Please submit any corrections or missing details you may have.

Help us make it right

What the community has to say about T2 Computer Systems

Reviews of this business (5)

Share a review

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Top 3 sentiment words

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Rating distribution

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
No rating
See more reputation details

Other reviews from the web (5)

Real Review

Average Rating

WILL RIP YOU OFF!!! I tried to be nice because one of the guys there is an assistant pastor, but facts are facts. I went to have my laptop serviced and was told I fried my hard drive. They said I could do a trade in and they would put my old info on the new laptop. I got the warranty for my new trade in and it costs me $350. The computer they gave me was very slow, and did not contain any of my old data. But since the guy was a man of the cloth I didn't complain. However, I recently had a problem with the screen on my new laptop (I dont think it was ever new rather refurbished) and I had...

Becareful, they may RIP YOU OF... YP.com

Becareful, they may RIP YOU OFF!!! I tried to be nice because one of the guys there is an assistant pastor, but facts are facts. I went to have my laptop serviced and was told I fried my hard drive. They said I could do a trade in and they would put my old info on the new laptop. I got the warranty for my new trade in and it costs me $350. The computer they gave me was very slow, and did not...

Average Rating

I have used this computer repair shop many times to fix my computer. They do excellent work. I once had so many viruses on my computer I tho...

Average Rating

I have taken my computer here many times over the years. They always are able to clear out my many viruses or fix whatever seems to be wrong...

Average Rating

This computer shop is good. They were able to fix my laptop which really had some issues. The turn around time took longer than expected, bu...

Business description (1)

Computer & Computer Equipment Dealers
Electronics - Computers

© 2007-2024 Solfo, Inc. – All rights reserved