Designed to fit your style. Built to protect you mile after mile.
SAS Comfort Shoes is a leader in bringing to you the most comfortable footwear, in the greatest array of sizes and widths, made in the USA since 1976. Serving Arlington Heights, the North and the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, our goal is to make every step you take feel better so you have the freedom to enjoy life the way you want to with no limitations coming from the shoes on your feet.
We specialize in:
•Orthotic Frindly Shoes
•Extra Depth Shoes
•Slim - Narrow - Wide and Extra Wide Shoes
•Proffessional Shoe Fitters
SAS Shoes has crafted every shoe with attention to detail and the best meterials available so your shoes will last and feel great for a good long while. The shoes we sell today are the result of over 30 years of hard work, dedication to excellence and the belief that we must always strive to make each pair better and better to meet your changing needs. Every day we work to make our friends in need happier and healthier. If you are one of those-we thank you. If we haven’t met yet-we’ll see you reel soon.
Common Questions? Direct Answers!
1. Do you have orthotic friendly shoes? Yes!
2. I can’t wear my orthotics is sandals, do you
have sandals that will give me that kind of support? Yes!
3. Are some of your shoes added depth? Yes!
4. Do you have narrows and slims in stock? Yes!
5. Do you have really, really wide shoes in stock? Yes!
6. Do you make an athletic walking shoe? Yes!
7. Does your staff have a lot experience? Yes!
8. I have the worse feet in the world, are you going
to take the time to fit me? Yes!
9. I like supporting local business are you locally owned? Yes!
10. Buying American is important to me, are all your
shoes made in the USA? Yes!
11. I want shoes that are safer in the winter or for
work do you have a slip resistant shoe? Yes!
12. Do you have any pumps in red patent with a three inch heel? NO, we care about your comfort way to much to make that shoe, but we do have an amazing red loafer for you to try.
If you aren’t a customer yet, we invite you to visit an SAS store and let our professionals measure your feet, then slide them into a pair of our soft leather comfort shoes.
Stop by today.