Know more about this business than we do? Cool! Please submit any corrections or missing details you may have.Help us make it right
If your looking for a job with constant raises, free car, being taking out all the time to accompany the boss to Long Island, White Plains, other little occasional trips, lunches, dinners and get drunk to the point where its statutory rape on random days especially on Friday's, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU.
1) Must be a GOOD LOOKING female ages 19-30
2) Able to do office work for the times your not drunk or servicing the owner (S. Petroff)
3) Being comfortable with having an open relationship as he has 3 kids.
Specific Office Qualifications for mortgage modifications:
1) Must be able to photoshop pay stubs in order to qualify for modifications.
2) Being coherent with numbers. Petroff Law will advise you how much cash to take out of your same bank and redeposit a few days later to make it look like additional income.
Specific Office Qualifications for Bodily Injury:
1) Must be calm and able to argue with insurance companies on fraudulent claims without being nervous.
2) Inflate the none existent "herniations" and other deceitful damages. Insurance companies are beginning to realize that Brooklyn Law "Firms" and medical offices are untrustworthy and are committing crime "legally." Must be able to sustain and wash all that needs to be washed to continue get paid.
3) Advise "clients" how long to treat for to get maximum payment out of the insurance companies.
4) Work closely with medical offices to confirm everything is on point.
If these qualifications suit you, CALL IMMEDIATELY for hire!
Petroff Law Firm
Serge F. Petroff Law
Completely disagree with the previous review. Helpful? Sure they are. Helpful enough to guarantee miracles. The formulas have been figured out and perfected. The process is simple. They charge half upfront to start the scheme. Then they loo...
Completely disagree with the previous review. Helpful? Sure they are. Helpful enough to grantee miracles. The formulas have been figured out and perfected. The process is simple. They charge half upfront to start the scheme. Then they look over your income, what bank holds the loan (title holder) and the roll begins to roll! They tell you how much you need in income to "quality" for the...
Petroff Law Firm, P.C. through its offices in Brooklyn, Long Island, and Westchester provides clients with legal representation in range of
real estate matters, with a particular focus on mortgage modification, foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, and consumer protection. Our
Attorneys, a former Judge of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, and support staff have the qualifications and...
If you don't see your business listed on YellowBot, please add your business listing.
YellowBot wants to get your input! If you have a comment, find a bug or think of something neat we should do, let us know by emailing us.
© 2007-2013 Solfo, Inc. – All rights reserved