Invite a friend!

Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park

Address
3801 New Tampa Hwy Lakeland FL 33815
Phone
(863) 688-3334
Is this your business?
Claim it now!
Something wrong?
Submit a correction
Average Rating
3.5
Total Reviews
(4)
Leave a review with:
  1. 1 Star
  2. 2 Stars
  3. 3 Stars
  4. 4 Stars
  5. 5 Stars
Is this your business? Claim it now!
Get Directions

Share on
Share

What the community has to say about Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park

Add Photo or Video
User Photos & Videos

Be the first YellowBot user to add photos or videos of Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park

Reviews of this business (5) view all

Share a review

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Top 3 sentiment words

Overall review sentiment

Score
%

Rating distribution

5 stars
1
4 stars
1
3 stars
1
2 stars
0
1 star
1
No rating
1
See more reputation details

Other reviews from the web (5) view all

Average Rating
80

mobile home park is clean and lovely. We have a beautiful pool, pool room, large newly decorated club house and new shuffle board courts. People who are writing negative revues have a vendetta against management. 90% of population is happy with the park the other 10% wouldn't be happy no matter where they were.

Average Rating
20

Park is being sold.. Majority of homes are for sale. High lot rent. Management is terrible..

Business description (4) view all

Find a mobile home park to purchase, sell your mobile home park, locate over 40, 000 mobile home parks, and find manufactured home financing, insurance, appraisals and much more!

Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park can be found at New Tampa Hwy 3801. The following is offered: Mobile Home Parks. The entry is present with us since Sep 9, 2010 and was last updated on Nov 14, 2013. In Lakeland there are 33 other Mobile Home Parks. An overview can be found here.

© 2007-2016 Solfo, Inc. – All rights reserved

Data by Localeze