Know more about this business than we do? Cool! Please submit any corrections or missing details you may have.Help us make it right
Everest has campuses located across the United States. Each school offers students an opportunity to earn their diploma and/or degree in a variety of popular career fields - like medical assistant, massage therapy, criminal justice, business administration, and much more.
* Career training for life.
* Health Care, Business Administration
* Information Technology, and more
Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify Accredited Member Acics
Help Finding A Job
Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
Hand's On Career Training In Dental Assistant
Computer Information Science
Hand's On Career Training In Computer Information Science
Instructors With Real-World Experience
Hands-On Career Training In Computer Information Science
Ten ways Everest prepares students for real world success:
1. Hands-on training -Learn by doing. Use professional techniques and tools.
2. Small work teams -Personal, one-on-one training.
3. Flexible class scheduling -Day and evening classes.
4. Experienced professionals -Classes are led by instructors with real-world experience.
5. Student finance planner -Financial Aid is available for...
Everest College will tell you that their credits will be accepted at a number of schools, referred to by name. I was trusting that this was a stable and professional institute and was not a perversion of academic society. When I asked my student representative about the denial of acceptance of my credits from one of the named schools she said that the degree was transferable. Upon calling the...
Everest (formally known as Blair College) is a community college and might even be considered a trade school by some. They offer medical assisting, dental assisting, massage therapy and more.
The school itself is quite small. Often you'll find yourself walking in circles as you go from class to class.
If you have the urge to have a meal while you're there, you'd better bring a lunch or walk...
We know you only want to learn what you need. And you want to learn it fast. We get that. Here are ten ways Everest prepares students for real world success:
1. Hands-On Training - You'll learn by doing, using professional techniques and tools.
2. Small Work Teams - You'll get personal, one-on-one training to make sure you understand each skill.
3. Flexible Class Scheduling - Day and evening classes let you work full-time. Programs and schedules vay by campus.
4. Experienced Professionals - Your classes are led by instructors with real-world experience. They'll give you the inside knowledge...
Everest College is located at 1815 Jet Wing Drive, Colorado Springs, CO. This business specializes in Continuing Education, Specialty Schools and Colleges & Universities.
If you don't see your business listed on YellowBot, please add your business listing.
YellowBot wants to get your input! If you have a comment, find a bug or think of something neat we should do, let us know by emailing us.
© 2007-2014 Solfo, Inc. – All rights reserved